1. Preorder helper – Speerville – Manage preorder shipment. Label items, organise pick up via phone or email, update pricing online and updated order status.
2. Market shift - 7am -9am. 9am-11am, 11am -1am.
3. Stock delivery – deliver stock to the market once a week on Fridays. Must be able to lift heavy items up to 50 lbs. May involve delivery of preorders, CSA and other shipments as required. Should have access to a car or preferably a bike/ bike trailer.
4. Recipe creator – Make food using Grainery products take photos post recipe on facebook at least one a week, recipe for Brewery market newsletter, recipe for Grainery newsletter and recipe using new or surplus products to be printed for the store. All recipes to be added to the website. Min amount of recipe per month 6.
5. Print advertising & PR – create posters, pamphlets, (membership, events ect), book adds with print media ie the Coast for events, Coast Green Guide ect Create press releases and organize individuals to put up posters.
6. Preorder promoter – Promote the grainery preorder buying club via online, posters instore, contact small food entrepreneurs directly.
7. Store shifts – Various weekdays and weekends. Store shifts should have at least 2 people so if interested in another day please specify.
8. Store Cleaner – clean the store weekly, including bathroom and take out garbage/recycling. Purchases cleaning supplies, garbage bags and toilet paper. Clean the dishcloths.
9. Merchandiser – fills shelves with prepackaged goods, fills out bagging sheet on a weekly basis, updates labels with correct pricing and makes sure label binder is full, store and window displays. Updates chalk boards and shelf labels and recipes for the store
10. Sewing project(s) - make masks and/or shopping bags. Ron has access to donated material for both. In the past, we've sold about 6 shopping bags a month at $2 each.
11. Event organiser/ host - if you have a skill (sprouting, raw food desserts, bread baking, fermentation ect) we would love for you to share it with the community.