|Prep time||20 minutes|
|Cooking time||20 minutes|
|Total time||40 minutes|
Zesty, sunshiney treats that have a satisfying moisture & crumble. Great for a rainy day!
1 call purpose flour*
1⁄2 cquick oats*
1 tBaking Soda*
1⁄2 tBaking powder*
1⁄2 tceylon cinnamon
1⁄4 tground ginger
1⁄4 cunsweetened oat milk (Can sub another plant milk)
1⁄2 cfresh orange juice
1⁄2 corange pulp & chunks
2 Tvegetable oil
1⁄2 cbrown sugar*
2 Torange zest
Preheat your oven to 350 & grease a muffin tin, then place paper muffin cups inside.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a medium bowl and set aside
- Zest 1 navel orange and squeeze the 1/2 cup of juice from it (you may need another orange depending on the size)
- Save the pulp from after juicing and combine it with some whole chunks of orange
- Mix the wet ingredients together; then add to the dry bowl, mix everything together until it's just combined
- Add the chopped pecans and fold in
- Fill the muffin tins 2/3 full and place a whole pecan on top, sprinkle with coconut or brown sugar if desired
- Bake 20-22 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean and the edges are slightly browned.
- Let cool & enjoy with a coffee or tea!
*Can be found at the Grainery