Kindly hello Grainerians, inveterate, prospective, and all those in between!
Let me extend to you a warm invitation to a feast of epic proportions! Summoning the very ideal of a members meeting at a food co-operative, here's the menu:
•Certified organic corned beef soup (A Hughes family secret recipe)
•Vegan Squash Cocoa soup (no recipe at all)
•Freshly fermented Speerville sourdough Rye bread
•Honey Crisp Apple Pie (Boates/Speerville)
•dehydrated fruit of all kinds from Tootsie
And as though the dietary satiation weren't enough, here's the menu for the mind:
1. Opening question. How to make the Grainery a fun place to be?
- vacant Volunteer positions
- Staffing software
- volunteer retention strategy
- Hope seeds
- Tootsie and Neal bros feedback and discussion
- March stock update
- Alex juice
- Not for profit status discussion
- Grant update - local food grant partner with charity
- Financial summary
- leaky ceiling, door knob and bathroom update
- Spring rebirth project- ceiling, paint, sign
Bring a friend, bring a dish, bring your ideas, but at the very least, bring your appetite!
Monday at 6:30pm!
See you then