|Prep time: 20 minutes||Cooking time: 25 minutes||Total time: 45 minutes|
A rich flavorful cake with a silky fudgey ganache
1. In a double broiler, melt the coconut milk & chocolate chips until smooth, whisk in salt to taste up to 1/4tsp then place in fridge to firm up.
Pre-heat oven to 350F
2. In a medium bowl mix together the water, puree, coconut sugar and vanilla.
3. In a large bowl mix the flour, Cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
4. Transfer the wet ingredients to the dry and stir until combined, being careful not to overmix.
5. Pour mixture into a 9x13 inch pan, either lined with parchment paper or greased.
6. Bake for 20-25 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean
7. Allow cake to cool on a cooling rack for an hour, in the meantime bring out your ganache so it's not too firm to ice your cake with
8. Spread the ganache all around the cake and serve as is or top with more fruits, enjoy!
*ingredients can be found at the Grainery